Assignment: Applied Behavior Analysis – Behavioral Instructor for children and adolescents
Tate Behavioral is a leading provider of ABA services in Western Massachusetts. Tate is seeking experienced ABA therapists to work in homes, schools, and community-based programs with children and adolescents diagnosed with Autism and other developmental, cognitive and/or behavioral challenges.
At Tate, we deliver innovative progressive ABA-based programming in individual and group settings with the purpose of creating lasting, socially signiﬁcant behavior change. We are known for being thorough, data-driven, and passionate about our work and clients. We believe that anyone can learn and that all individuals, regardless of functioning level, have the right to reach their fullest potential through high-quality support.
Tate prides itself on fostering an innovative and collaborative work environment. Tate employees receive high levels of clinical supervision and professional development.
The Behavioral Instructor (BI) implements one-to-one ABA programming within school, home and/or community settings as outlined in client support plans. Behavioral Instructors are directly supervised by a Board Certiﬁed Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Clinician and/or the Executive Clinical Director.
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant experience and/or a high school diploma or associates degree with extensive experience
- Specialized training in Applied Behavior Analysis and/or Special Education (3-5 years)
- Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) are strongly encouraged to apply!
- The BI’s primary job responsibility is providing teaching, vocational, leisure, safety, and social skills support to the client/s to whom they are
- The BI will follow all behavioral and instructional procedures as written or described by the Behavior Analyst, Lead Behavioral Instructor, or Executive Clinical
- The BI will assist clients in following their daily schedules, completing all activities speciﬁed for each session, and implement all plans and procedures as
- The BI will set up and organize client schedules, data sheets, communication logs, daily lesson plans, or other required paperwork and
- The BI will collect data thoroughly, accurately, and legibly, as speciﬁed for each
- The BI will maintain ﬂuency in the SUPPORT (de-escalation and physical management) curriculum and implement techniques as speciﬁed in the client’s behavior support plan (if necessary/applicable).
- The BI will treat all clients and family members with respect and
- The BI will maintain conﬁdentiality for clients and families in accordance with HIPPA
- The BI will attend all staﬀ meetings and relevant staﬀ
- The BI will participate in online and in person trainings as directed by the Supervising Behavior Analyst and/or Executive Clinical
- The BI will engage in proactive solution-oriented communication on a daily basis, including reading and responding to team and supervisor ‘
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Salary: $19.00 – $22.00 per hour Beneﬁts:
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time oﬀ
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance Schedule:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability COVID-19 considerations:
All staﬀ must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Work Location: Multiple Locations
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org